Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, mcmurtry86 said:

The Chiefs could very well take out New England next week and are capable of beating Pittsburgh. Not sure I'd "lol" at them

How do you know he wasn't lumping the Chiefs in as one of the Top 3 and taking a shot at the Jags?

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

The Chiefs could very well take out New England next week and are capable of beating Pittsburgh. Not sure I'd "lol" at them

I'm really looking forward to a KC / NE game and a Pitt / Jax game. That would be the matchup if chalk, right? I really do believe that those could go either way. Sure, NE and Pitt will be the favorite, but the underdogs both won their matchups during the season, so you know it could happen 

Just now, The LBC said:

How do you know he wasn't lumping the Chiefs in as one of the Top 3 and taking a shot at the Jags?

Well the Chiefs are the 4th seed, so if he meant them in the top 3, it was incredibly poorly thought out/stated

It should be assumed that "Top 3" means top three seeded teams.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

Has it been fortified by Benedictine Monks?

Would be better than the fortified stuff you can get over here.  I'd be legitimately worried about anyone on their second bottle of MD2020 over here.

12 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

I’m on my second bottle of red wine 

RED WINE!!!  Are ye daft, Mon? Tis a wee drop o' good Scotch Whisky it is ye should be haaavin' now, Laddie! Ye wouldnae be haaavin' a bit o' fun wi' us roon aboot nooo, would ye?

HERE'S the rale stoof:

Image result for Scotch whisky

Archived