Week 18: Bills @ Jags

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Tyrod has stolen the Captain Checkdown monikor from Joe Flacco.

I seriously hope that we don't have to checkdown this much against Jacksonville next week.

The Captain Checkdown nickname was retired and enshrined in Canton when Charlie Whitehurst retired. He will forever be the standard of all QBs who are labeled checkdown machines.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Can we stop talking about fan bases?

Thanks.

Look to save people from getting in trouble if you must bash on something or someone im giving free range to trash on me for the next 10 minutes to get it out of your system and leave the other teams, fans, and people alone so you don't get in trouble.    Now SHOW ME NO MERCY i can handle all of you :D

This is not a post directed at you Blaq it's for everyone else who's wanting to go in on something or someone ;)

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I seriously hope that we don't have to checkdown this much against Jacksonville next week.

Yup. This isn't just because the Jags defense is really good. IPWN had a stat in the Jags forum that Tyrod took the third longest time to throw but had a very low YPA 

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

At least the guy you will be checking down to is Le'Veon Bell.

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

The Captain Checkdown nickname was retired and enshrined in Canton when Charlie Whitehurst retired. He will forever be the standard of all QBs who are labeled checkdown machines.

Alex Smith had a check down hail mary this year.  He will forever be king.  

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Look to save people from getting in trouble if you must bash on something or someone im giving free range to trash on me for the next 10 minutes to get it out of your system and leave the other teams, fans, and people alone so you don't get in trouble.    Now SHOW ME NO MERCY i can handle all of you :D

You smell.

Archived