GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Trivia: What happenned the last two times Tom Coughlin faced Tom Brady in the postseason? And considering what this defense just did to the Steelers for 3 quarters, which is arguably a higher powered offense than the Pats, i think the Pats were watching this hoping the Steelers would pull it out somehow.

47 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Does Tomlin not understand basic math? Why did they let the clock run down to the two min warning rather than use TOs beforehand? Cost themselves valuable seconds to even have a chance.

I'm actually ok with it. He loses about 5 seconds, but he also knows the play calls coming. If you take a time out with 2:03 left then that allows the possibility of a pass play since the 2 minute warning stops the clock anyway. The greater availability of plays means a much better chance of getting the first down. So you have to balance the worth of those 5 seconds vs the increased chance of giving up a first. Either decision is acceptable, imo.

20 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Has there every been a player who talked so much crap without backing it up? I look forward so much seeing this clown off the team. He's a joke. The only time I noticed him today was when Yeldon plowed him. Hell I even laughed.

Haha classic. I always have liked Mitchell and was disappointed when he left.

Archived