Most Surprising Player on Your Team This Year?

BleedTheClock

Kareem Hunt was definitely the most suprising player for the Chiefs in my opinion.

I was also suprised about the good performances by Harrison Butker and Tyreek Hill. I trust Butker more than i ever trusted Santos, especially for long FG attemtps. After the cut of Maclin, Hill stepped up and looked like a legitimate #1 receiver, making our receiving core better than in the previous seasons.

44 minutes ago, NJniners said:

Adrian Colbert for the 49ers. UDFA that outplays our first rounder from a few years back (Reid) who was also in the pro bowl a few years back. Between Colbert breaking out this year, Tartt breaking out last year, plus Ward and Reid who are also great, we will have one of the best safety tandems in the league next year.

Colbert was a 7th round pick. He has been decent. Wouldn't say he's outplayed Reid though. Both have different responsibilities for the defense. 

35 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Keenum no doubt. Thielen deserves mention too. He goes from being a top 20-30 WR to a legit top 5 WR. 

Not derailing the thread but top 5 is a huge stretch...   top 5 receiving yards this year sure but top 5 wr  O.o

Other Eagles fans mentioned Jalen Mills, Patrick Robinson and Corey Clement, all solid choices, but how about Nelson Agholor!!!!!

That man was toast, done, a sure fire bust and just something clicked and has put it all together. Really happy for him and for the Eagles for sticking with him.

You could also bring up Mychal Kendricks and Jason Kelce who were all but out the door and have played to their highest potential this year.

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

Not derailing the thread but top 5 is a huge stretch...   top 5 receiving yards this year sure but top 5 wr  O.o

I think he'd be part of the conversation but probably settles into the top 10 somewhere. He's got everything ont would look for in a WR. Great speed, size, hands, excellent route runner, can play all WR positions. 

Archived