What ONE game are you looking forward to most?

coors

Just like the title says...

Which ONE game from this upcoming season are you looking forward to most?

--

For me it's tough, because I look forward to the UGA vs Florida/Auburn games every year..

However this year for me it's our week 2 game at Notre Dame on national TV. I want to beat them down with everyone watching. :D

On Saturday, October 21st (time TBD) a rivalry that has become a yearly CFB institution will be renewed.

Iowa_State.png

@

main_logo.png

Will Texas Tech score more than 10 points? Will Iowa State do better than last year's 66-10 nailbiter? During what quarter will DCR begin sobbing uncontrollably? Will it be FF's CFB Meme of the Week? All of those questions will be answered (no, yes, 1st, yes tbh) in what can only be described as the game that best embodies apex of college football.

4 hours ago, Texasmade said:

vince-young-touchdown-o.gif

Part II

Minus the insane star power in that one of course.

Some good non conference games out there on paper. FSU-Bama, OSU-OU, and others previously mentioned. On paper at least. Last year though, some of these like OU-OSU were really not good games. I can also see BAMA-FSU feasibly not being that close. Who knows though. I'm looking forward to the UT-OU rivalry perhaps being back what it used to be within the next few years. That used to be a fun early season matchup, whereas a lot of the good ones are either highlighted in week 1-2 or at the very end of the regular season, smushed into the same week.

The Michigan game on November 18th. We could very well be undefeated going into it so it could potentially have huge implications for us. Of course, now that I say that, we'll probably drop a game (probably 2 lol) to BYU, Northwestern, Nebraska or Iowa the week before. If we manage to get through October 7th undefeated, things start to get interesting.

Archived