Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Marcell Dareus [3 GS]: 19 tackles (5 stuffs), 1 coverage, 4 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

tHeSe jAGs hOMeRs aRe uNReAl

5 stuffs wtf, 4 sacks wtf, 2 FF wtf

1 coverage wtf

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Both of my losses have come to 3-0 teams by a combined 5 points...I guess I can't complain but man...Lockett just slaughtering me all day on returns sucked. @TheKillerNacho what factors into returns? Just returners abilities and the STC?

Coaches and the Returner.

Coaches have a ST Blocking rating and a ST Coverage rating. 75% of your team's overall ST Blocking / Coverage ratings are supplied by your STC, 25% by the Head Coach. ST Blocking improves your own returns, while ST Coverage limits opponent's returns.

Of course, as with all things, RNG is a factor.

Q4, 1:14, 1st & Goal on the KC 2: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete to the endzone. Doug Baldwin drops the ball. Casey Hayward on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:08, 2nd & Goal on the KC 2: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete to the endzone. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:03, 3rd & Goal on the KC 2: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete to the outside. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on the coverage. 
Q4, 0:57, 4th & Goal on the KC 2: Josh Lambo's field goal attempt good.

OT, 9:27, 2nd & 1 on the TAC 36: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete deep. Travis Kelce drops the ball. Casey Hayward on the coverage. 
OT, 9:20, 3rd & 1 on the TAC 36: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete deep. Casey Hayward on the coverage. 
OT, 9:11, 4th & 1 on the TAC 36: Drew Kaser's punt out of bounds for 43 yards.

Key situations....

After a week of not throwing the ball at all I get the ole - We are going to throw it three straight times from the 2 yard line, down 3 points with a minute left. And then in OT you get the same situation - And you're throwing deep....

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Good game @steelcurtain29.

Ugly win but I'll take it.

Carr needs to stop shooting himself in the foot. Would have been a lot less stress for me.

I'm struggling to gauge how well you're actually doing.

3-0 is good.

But Carr and Crowell look like theyre struggling hard atm