Ken Norton Jr. - Seahawks DC

gopherwrestler

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

I honestly can't tell anymore what commentary about LBC is legitimate, and what is joking.

Welcome to my hell.

I feel like I need to get and wear a sig that says, "Hey kids!  When I was your age I was a Rams fan... and now I'm one again."

14 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Welcome to my hell.

I feel like I need to get and wear a sig that says, "Hey kids!  When I was your age I was a Rams fan... and now I'm one again."

I think we just need to make the website's version of a CAPTCHA test on log in a simple question asking what football team you're a fan of. Really hammer it home to everybody on a consistent basis.

I don't understand the coordinator carousel in this league. Tom Cable, KNJ, Rob Ryan...that's just three names off the top of my head, there are plenty of others...these are people who go from team to team being bad at their jobs, getting fired, and then immediately hired by another team. It's so weird.

6 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

I don't understand the coordinator carousel in this league. Tom Cable, KNJ, Rob Ryan...that's just three names off the top of my head, there are plenty of others...these are people who go from team to team being bad at their jobs, getting fired, and then immediately hired by another team. It's so weird.

Sometimes it might also be about who you know. Personally, I think a lot of coordinators get too much heat for their players not being able to execute. Players they didn't choose to have in the first place.

Archived