GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Ok I hadn't heard that he was coaching in college.  Lovey was a good guy. 

Players loved him and he was fantastic with the defense. Should never have been able to hire his own offensive staff though. Kept ahold of Rex too long and helped ruin Cutler when we traded for him.

Still seems like glory days compared to the Fox era though. lol

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Except the comp would only really be comparable if the Jaguars lost two of their three best players on defense and limped to the SB and were one of the worst SB teams of all time for Peyton to still do his best to vomit all over himself for.

One of my all-time favorite Super Bowl plays occurred in that game - Hester's return of the opening kick for the TD.  That one just took my breath away.  I will never forget that one.

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Players loved him and he was fantastic with the defense. Should never have been able to hire his own offensive staff though. Kept ahold of Rex too long and helped ruin Cutler when we traded for him.

Still seems like glory days compared to the Fox era though. lol

You guys will be back in the mix before too long.  I really like your new QB.

3 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Except the comp would only really be comparable if the Jaguars lost two of their three best players on defense and limped to the SB and were one of the worst SB teams of all time for Peyton to still do his best to vomit all over himself for.

You seem to have an obsession with vomit.

Archived