NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Kepler said:

Titans scored more in the first half on NE's D than the packers did the entire game. I'm done lighting candles at church.

Candles do nothing.  Game Day Threads and wearing Packer sweatpants you bought at the K-Mart next to Lambeau Field that have cigarette holes in the crotch area (which caused a massive The Big Lebowski moment) and paint stains all over it and not washing them the entire season are things that turn seasons around. 

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Candles do nothing.  Game Day Threads and wearing Packer sweatpants you bought at the K-Mart next to Lambeau Field that have cigarette holes in the crotch area (which caused a massive The Big Lebowski moment) and paint stains all over it and not washing them the entire season are things that turn seasons around. 

I had a Canada dry ginger ale streak during 2010.

I had to crack it AS the opening kickoff run-up happened and I couldn't finish it until the dagger. I started with a 6 pack during the Giants game. I didn't intend for it to happen, but observed it's effect and continued it the next 5 games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Those aren't paint stains

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

This has got to be some kind of NFL record no?
Being 4 for 4 in missed kicks - but with all of them clanking off the uprights?

Was that the Jets? The Bears kicker clanked his first three of the upright, 2 extra points and a shortish field goal. I quit watching because the Lions didn't show up for the game.