NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The important thing is that the 11 game suspension has the clause that his reinstatement is contingent on him following the rules outlined on the settlement.  If the man can't stop himself from misbehaving now after all of this, he might never see any of that $230m contract.

Just stick with the team masseuse / personnel and keep your towel on. Not too difficult for a normal person.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Just stick with the team masseuse / personnel and keep your towel on. Not too difficult for a normal person.

A normal person wouldn't have done literally anything that he is accused of doing (and Sue Robinson concluded he probably did).  So we're in uncharted waters.  The fact that he still maintains his innocence suggests he might not actually understand what he did was wrong.

I mean, sometimes sociopaths are really good at something orthogonal to their sociopathy.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Watson is gonna have a lot of downtime in Cleveland. The local massage parlors better keep their heads on a swivel. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Watson needs to behave and have someone with him at all times.  Last thing he needs is another accusation whether legit or not.

51 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

A normal person wouldn't have done literally anything that he is accused of doing (and Sue Robinson concluded he probably did).  So we're in uncharted waters.  The fact that he still maintains his innocence suggests he might not actually understand what he did was wrong.

I mean, sometimes sociopaths are really good at something orthogonal to their sociopathy.

it is particularly confusing given that he could probably find a new girl to give him a massage and more within minutes of  signing onto a dating app. 

15 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

it is unclear to me why he wouldn't just go train in vegas for a couple months?

returning for the houston game screams that the NFL took their own pocket books into account when making this decision

I busted out laughing when I saw on TV that was the first game he's back for. That can not be an accident