NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Vikings going all in when they really aren't a very good football team is pretty good long term for us lol. This division is such a mess.

With the way Gute is drafting and players being developed, I dont think anything is good for us in future. Lol

Roquan and Hock traded from bottom of the North. Pack is too proud to admit we’re done and I for one appreciate that. If things fall apart, so be it but as a fan, I don’t like any form of tanking. Now if it’s the last game or two of a dead year and you play your young guys, I understand as that can benefit you down the road.

We will go up against some playoff teams very soon. we will go up or go down swinging. 

15 hours ago, pf9 said:

I hope Kirk Cousins suffers a career ending injury in the Vikings next game it would send their season into a tailspin and derail the franchise for at least a few seasons.

We should be on top of our division not the Vikings.

As squire said get some help. This kind of comment has no place on this board

• Like 1

It's a good rental for the Vikes.

But man....I'd love to see him locked up long term for them.  That would be a poor use of cap space.  Not a bad use, but just a few clicks above bad.  No offense to Hock meant at all, just to the TE position in general.

15 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

It's a good rental for the Vikes.

But man....I'd love to see him locked up long term for them.  That would be a poor use of cap space.  Not a bad use, but just a few clicks above bad.  No offense to Hock meant at all, just to the TE position in general.

He most likely will be. Irv Smith Jr is gone, and is painfully average.

I came here expecting the Packers to make a move, not the Vikings.

Your team can help Minnesota out though by beating the Lions this week!

33 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

He most likely will be. Irv Smith Jr is gone, and is painfully average.

I came here expecting the Packers to make a move, not the Vikings.

Your team can help Minnesota out though by beating the Lions this week!

It would be a poor use of money...unless he becomes a Kelce or Prime Gronk.

And if I'm being fair here....he actually could.  It's just that the odds are against that.  Kid has talent.

It's a nice pickup for you.

• Like 1