NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Striker said:

I meant to do my Cartman under the bus gif to the Getsy post but that's what I get for not confirming the thing I was reading.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Getsy surface in NY.

What exactly did he do for the Packers? Was this just another offensive guy carried by Rodgers? McAdoo, Getsy, Hackett all got jobs and flamed out.

McCarthy seems to be doing fine.  Clements also seems to have helped with Love.  

Is this just the cream rising to the top?

22 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Wasn't he the DC when the Legion of Boom was there? This is one opening I did not see coming. 

He spent time as the DC in Seattle.  He'd be a good fit there. Fan favorite, but the Legion is long gone, so????

Edited by NFLGURU

Just now, Brat&Beer said:

Wow! Did anyone see this coming?

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

Bombshell: Pete Carroll is out as #Seahawks coach, per sources.

No, didn't see it coming, but he's 72 years old, and perhaps they want to make a run at someone that's available.  Dan Quinn's names is getting a lot of early buzz.

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Police in South Florida say a man fatally shot a 30-year-old Buffalo Bills fan during an altercation near Hard Rock Stadium after the Bills defeated the Miami Dolphins in the final regular season game.

Suddenly, Tepper's beer tantrum doesn't seem like such a big deal.

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Suddenly, Tepper's beer tantrum doesn't seem like such a big deal.

Mafia life.

Man, I get into the rivalry fun with my friends but in mixed company I keep it quiet to avoid even just loudmouth confrontation.  The fact that some people will take dumb disputes over anything to the level of violence is truly sad.