NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I just don't see any way that Swift isn't the SB halftime show a year from now.

I think its actually a legal thing with her.  Her deal is that the studio owns her songs for a period of time.  She'll probably wait until the exact year she has ownership of enough to maximize the $$$ for the super bowl.  

Maybe the Kelce's will do it

58 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

I think its actually a legal thing with her.  Her deal is that the studio owns her songs for a period of time.  She'll probably wait until the exact year she has ownership of enough to maximize the $$$ for the super bowl.  

Maybe the Kelce's will do it

She would just need to sing the re-recorded versions of her songs, as she has already been doing for years.

• Like 1

That is what the music sounds like too.

Just kidding.  It isn't bad.  But it is something that I don't get.  It is so mid that I do not understand how anyone would ever give it a second listen.  And this is at a time where you have access to just about anything ever recorded in the palm of your hand, but people choose to listen to her.  My brain does not compute.

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

Real shocking .

i thought Atlanta would covet him. 

I also think Washington would be attractive to him. WRs, 2nd overall pick . 

Yeah, I thought for sure he was headed to WAS where he could kick-start that franchise with a QB on a rookie deal.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That is what the music sounds like too.

Just kidding.  It isn't bad.  But it is something that I don't get.  It is so mid that I do not understand how anyone would ever give it a second listen.  And this is at a time where you have access to just about anything ever recorded in the palm of your hand, but people choose to listen to her.  My brain does not compute.

I'm thinking you are well outside her target demo.