NFL News & Notes

Leader

40 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I don't think you can be called a "Packer legend" if you go and play for the Bears. That is a disqualifier for me.

He IS a legend  - a 19 year career is truly legendary when it isn't a QB/K/P. Not a Jags legend or a Packers or Bears legend.....just a legend, full stop. I do hope he ends up as a Packers coach in the future.

On 6/9/2024 at 6:12 PM, OneTwoSixFive said:

He IS a legend  - a 19 year career is truly legendary when it isn't a QB/K/P. Not a Jags legend or a Packers or Bears legend.....just a legend, full stop. I do hope he ends up as a Packers coach in the future.

He must be appearing in I Am Legend 2 that's being made

Just saw that too, something is amiss in New York right now.  How delightful.  Its a darn shame, loved the guy for so long, wtf happened?  It's like watching your buddy who was super successful with a great job that he worked hard for throw it all away on drugs.

4 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Just saw that too, something is amiss in New York right now.  How delightful.  Its a darn shame, loved the guy for so long, wtf happened?  It's like watching your buddy who was super successful with a great job that he worked hard for throw it all away on drugs.

Yeah .. the guy talks about everyone being all-in and then goes and skips a mandatory minicamp.  Florio hit him pretty hard this morning.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/aaron-rodgers-skips-start-of-mandatory-minicamp-without-permission

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Yeah .. the guy talks about everyone being all-in and then goes and skips a mandatory minicamp.  Florio hit him pretty hard this morning.

You wanna know what would be the icing on the cake? Denver gets Zach Wilson to live up to his potential. He's in the AFCW? I could actually root for this to happen.

Edited by Leader

So Saleh acknowledges that Rodgers is subject to the CBA fine schedule, but doesn't actually say Rodgers will be fined. 

Saleh to Rodgers after Rodgers explained that he would be absent...

q0wt9YoyouFJ2ey4sd.webp

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

So Saleh acknowledges that Rodgers is subject to the CBA fine schedule, but doesn't actually say Rodgers will be fined. 

Saleh to Rodgers after Rodgers explained that he would be absent...

I just watched them discuss this on NFL Live and the way Saleh describes it, it's an excused "unexcused" absence lol.   I guess this "event" he couldn't miss must be something like an ayuhuasca excursion that they couldn't excuse.  And to be fair, he's been there for literally everything else this offseason.

Sidenote: I don't think I've ever seen a single episode of NFL Live where they didn't have a segment dedicated to the Cowboys.