NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

All you're doing is proving you dont understand what clickbait is and how it actually functions.

You've already proved that you have no idea how prevalent and powerful social media is.

You've said that the blurbs from Charlton/Ramsey/AB/Rosen are all clickbait.

Yet they are the same blurbs that you yourself post.  Over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

You've already proved that you have no idea have prevalent and powerful social media is.

You've said that the blurbs from Charlton/Ramsey/AB/Rosen are all clickbait.

Yet they are the same blurbs that you yourself post.  Over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Fine. Each of your comments are incorrect and you're just being pissy about things. You said a short while ago you wouldnt be commenting anymore and we'd actually reached agreement regards social media vs contracts. I suggest you take your own advice because you're not advancing any discussion points.

This:

Aaron Nagler: Rodney is about as relevant to Packers coverage as Dez is to the NFL at this point. They deserve each other.

Is not clickbait.....in any form or fashion.

36 minutes ago, Leader said:

You said a short while ago you wouldnt be commenting anymore and we'd actually reached agreement regards social media vs contracts. 

But that's just it.  You have a reading comprehension issue at times.  Key words.  At times.  Please don't get offended by this statement.  I have it too when I skim a post.  And I get it.  This is a message board.  Lots of stuff out there to read and digest...and keep straight.

It was NEVER ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA VERSUS CONTRACTS!

You made it out to be that.

It was about the evolution of social media and the extra voice/power it has given players that they simply didn't have in the past.  It's not debating, right or wrong.  Or which has the most power.

Just stating that social platforms have changed how some NFL players conduct their business.

You brought the silly clickbait stuff into this.  Just because you take away the link doesn't mean the material isn't clickbait.  You use social media to post on here a ton, yet it isn't clickbait.

But when a player uses social media to express displeasure with his situation, you called it clickbait.  That's the issue I have.  And really?  It is a non issue.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

But that's just it.  You have a reading comprehension issue at times.  Key words.  At times.  Please don't get offended by this statement.  I have it too when I skim a post.  And I get it.  This is a message board.  Lots of stuff out there to read and digest...and keep straight.

It was NEVER ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA VERSUS CONTRACTS!

You made it out to be that.

It was about the evolution of social media and the extra voice/power it has given players that they simply didn't have in the past.  It's not debating, right or wrong.  Or which has the most power.

Just stating that social platforms have changed how some NFL players conduct their business.

You brought the silly clickbait stuff into this.  Just because you take away the link doesn't mean the material isn't clickbait.  You use social media to post on here a ton, yet it isn't clickbait.

But when a player uses social media to express displeasure with his situation, you called it clickbait.  That's the issue I have.  And really?  It is a non issue.  

This has been talked out Vegas. There's no points left to be made.