NFL News & Notes

Leader

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Why does nobody on TV point out who Lamar Jackson has played against so far. It's like the Lamar Jackson Sports Network but no no. Who he played does not matter. He is really really really good all the sudden.

Yea, maybe he's for real, but I still see a guy who probably shows out against lesser teams throughout most of the season and then looks really really bad when the Ravens get stomped by NE in the playoffs. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

This bolded part can't be true.  I've been told that Rodgers will throw to any WR as long as they are talented.  Right away.  No break in period.  No developmental time. 

I've got a theory here.....admittedly not a good one...but its a theory. You see....AR had to sit for three years before he got his shot - well, he'll be damned if he's gonna give any hotshot WR his due in his rookie season. There it is. Pretty weak, but I got if off my chest :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've got a theory here.....admittedly not a good one...but its a theory. You see....AR had to sit for three years before he got his shot - well, he'll be damned if he's gonna give any hotshot WR his due in his rookie season. There it is. Pretty weak, but I got if off my chest :)

You are onto something.  Keep tabs of it!

35 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea, maybe he's for real, but I still see a guy who probably shows out against lesser teams throughout most of the season and then looks really really bad when the Ravens get stomped by NE in the playoffs. 

And I'm not someone who thinks he sucks or anything like that. I'm just waiting for one person, just one, to point out who he's played. 

I watched both Ravens games. He’s impressive. Impressive impressive. Pretty smart, solid decision making. Fast as lightning. Maybe not quite as fast as Vick but close and smarter. 

He can single handedly wreck games. I made a small bet on the Ravens to upset the Chiefs at +$255 a couple days ago. It’s since come down to +200. But I made that bet on the game wrecker quality Jackson has. 

18 minutes ago, boratt said:

I watched both Ravens games. He’s impressive. Impressive impressive. Pretty smart, solid decision making. Fast as lightning. Maybe not quite as fast as Vick but close and smarter. 

He can single handedly wreck games. I made a small bet on the Ravens to upset the Chiefs at +$255 a couple days ago. It’s since come down to +200. But I made that bet on the game wrecker quality Jackson has. 

Well....I think their defense is suspect against that offensive set.  

Jackson has game breaking ability.  And I think the Ravens D may limit Mahomes just enough to give Jackson a chance.

I think that was a smart bet on your part.  Now I'm going to be watching that score!