NFL News & Notes

Leader

6 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Can you imagine Aaron posing with that turd like Tom did.

In defense of Tom Brady (gross, ew), he did that before the rape allegations.  This whole thing is not a good look for the Patriots, for the NFL or for whoever throws Brown the football. 

I don't even think Rodgers would throw to him. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

In defense of Tom Brady (gross, ew), he did that before the rape allegations.  This whole thing is not a good look for the Patriots, for the NFL or for whoever throws Brown the football. 

Antonio Brown was still a bad human being before the rape allegation. I get you have to accept the guy in the locker room until he proves unworthy, but you don't have to swoon over the guy. 

In other news and notes, Gardner M. Is having a better rookie season as a 6th round pick than either of Aaron’s last two seasons in completion percentage and yards per attempt.

That’s for Doug Marrone.  

Don’t know why so many people seem to think it’s coaching or talent.  

Aaron is just playing poorly and he is out of touch with how passing works in the current NFL.  Rodgers is Blockbuster at the dawn of Netflix. 

35 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

In other news and notes, Gardner M. Is having a better rookie season as a 6th round pick than either of Aaron’s last two seasons in completion percentage and yards per attempt.

That’s for Doug Marrone.  

Aaron is just playing poorly and he is out of touch with how passing works in the current NFL.  Rodgers is Blockbuster at the dawn of Netflix. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That’s for Doug Marrone.  

It's hard to argue this point.  Aaron has not played well in years now.  Of course he hasn't been healthy either.  I'll also mention our WR's are  subpar .  Be that as it may he needs to play better much better if we are going to go anywhere.  Saw a glimpse of it for one quarter against Minny.  Hopefully he'll start to come on but let's be honest he is not playing like a top QB right now.  One thing he does exceeding well at is not turning over the ball.  Maybe to a fault but with our new look Defense it's one of the main reasons we have won the last 2 games.  It's a new offense and Aaron is finally healthy so I still have hope he rounds into form and once again becomes dominant.  We are only 2 games in so we'll see if the offense takes another baby step this week.  We our transitioning so I am not counting Aaron out yet.  Still only a handful of QB's in the league I'd rather have.  Know you are not a fan I really hope Aaron proves you wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

Christ lol.

Minshew is also 1-2 against some pretty bad defenses.

but omg STATZZZZ

6th round pick in rookie year.

11 year veteran with MVP performances.

This is not 2009, this is 2019.  There’s no excuse for halfway decent quarterbacks to throw for under 7 yards per attempt in today’s NFL no matter how good the defense is.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

This bolded part can't be true.  I've been told that Rodgers will throw to any WR as long as they are talented.  Right away.  No break in period.  No developmental time.