NFL News & Notes

Leader

29 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Could be blocking for Trevor Lawrence in 2021. 

Damn, I hadn't thought about him in a while. I was thinking why the hell would they not want to bring anyone else in, there ya go. 

3 hours ago, gopackgo247 said:

we do get a Brady vs Rodgers game this season though. on the road though. not sure i like our chances vs a Brady led team with Evans, Godwin and Howard as weapons. i chalked that game up as a win before this now im not sure...

Brady in TB makes no sense. He doesn't have the arm for Arians offense

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

The salary cap isn't real, dont worry about it.

It must not be with teams like the Falcons and Rams signing these pass rushers to ridiculous deals.  10 million for Floyd?  And the Bears with Quinn.  It’s like... ****, these teams are the teams that had no money.

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It must not be with teams like the Falcons and Rams signing these pass rushers to ridiculous deals.  10 million for Floyd?  And the Bears with Quinn.  It’s like... ****, these teams are the teams that had no money.

More like guidelines. Always a way to sneak under it.

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Christ the LAC defense is going to be stacked again. Secondary with Hayward, King, Harris, Derwin. Added Joseph to the Dline with Bosa and Ingram, yikes. All of that only to have Tyrod Taylor leading your offense...

I'm trying to figure out who is tanking for Lawrence lol.