NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

So. You're saying they throw only on 3rd down. smart. someone tell Pett.

? I dont see where the stats indicate they only throw on 3rd down - rather - when they do throw it to these two WRs - it end up with a first down that amount of times. I've not watched any TN games this year - highlights only - but I'd imagine their WRs get singled up a fair amount as defenses commit bodies to stopping Henry. Dont know - but as a WR it has to be nice to have a weapon like Henry drawing attention away from you....somewhat.

5 hours ago, Leader said:

? I dont see where the stats indicate they only throw on 3rd down - rather - when they do throw it to these two WRs - it end up with a first down that amount of times. I've not watched any TN games this year - highlights only - but I'd imagine their WRs get singled up a fair amount as defenses commit bodies to stopping Henry. Dont know - but as a WR it has to be nice to have a weapon like Henry drawing attention away from you....somewhat.

Yeah idk why I assumed that was a 3rd down stat. Oh welll.

Should be a game where we get to see if our D can take us anywhere. Should get the W if they don't, but itd be a lot cooler if they did.

Edited by HighCalebR

Adam Schefter -    Bills released WR Jake Kumerow, who caught a touchdown pass during Buffalo’s win over Denver.

• Andy Herman -   So Kumerow goes on waivers and would be able to be claimed on Christmas.
  •  Perri Goldstein -   So you’re saying touchdown Jesus would be reborn in Green Bay?

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Reading through what their fans had to say, it’s a pretty significant loss.

Oh - he was good when with Tampa. Or to put it another way, I wouldnt have minded him playing for us.  I like MLBs that bring it.
Post knee injury - dont know cant say. Now - post knee and achilles injury?  I wish him the best.....

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -   With the #49ers taking down the #AZCardinals, Arizona no longer controls its fate for the playoffs. Instead... if the Bears win out, they are in. Chicago vs Mike Glennon’s Jaguars tomorrow.

👎

There's a really good chance the week 17 game will have tons of meaning for both the Packers and the Bears.  It would be fun to knock them out of the playoff hunt, but facing a jacked up Bears team in Chicago probably will not be a cakewalk.  

Edited by {Family Ghost}