NFL News & Notes

Leader

25 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/vikings-rookie-justin-jefferson-only-needed-13-games-to-cuss-out-kirk-cousins-201732888.html

I heard this live.  Turn up your speakers.  I wanted Jefferson in the draft.  This only makes me like him more.

I watched this game live and heard him yelling, but I thought maybe he was barking at the refs.  That’s the one upside of empty stadiums this year.

It's unclear when Haskins went to the strip club, but if was recently, he doesnt value his career opportunities a great deal. Until Alex Smith returns, this guy is the starting QB for a first place NFL franchise at a critical juncture in the season. Leadership is lacking......

Tom Pelissero  -   The Washington Football Team is aware of social media posts showing QB Dwayne Haskins partying maskless in a strip club, was in contact with the NFL yesterday about the matter and is handling the matter internally, I’m told.

I’m told Washington has no plans to release QB Dwayne Haskins, who was fined for a previous COVID-19 protocol violation. Going to a nightclub without PPE is considered “High Risk COVID-19 Conduct,” punishable by a maximum fine of one week’s salary or up to four-game suspension.

• Andrew Brandt  -  Translation: they’re pissed.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

It's unclear when Haskins went to the strip club, but if was recently, he doesnt value his career opportunities a great deal. Until Alex Smith returns, this guy is the starting QB for a first place NFL franchise at a critical juncture in the season. Leadership is lacking......

Tom Pelissero  -   The Washington Football Team is aware of social media posts showing QB Dwayne Haskins partying maskless in a strip club, was in contact with the NFL yesterday about the matter and is handling the matter internally, I’m told.

I’m told Washington has no plans to release QB Dwayne Haskins, who was fined for a previous COVID-19 protocol violation. Going to a nightclub without PPE is considered “High Risk COVID-19 Conduct,” punishable by a maximum fine of one week’s salary or up to four-game suspension.

• Andrew Brandt  -  Translation: they’re pissed.

Just when you thought he turned a corner....his life off-the-field and persona are going to kill his career.

There's hope.......

depressedbearsfan -   PFF makes some great metrics, but they way they use them is suspect sometimes. Some of your analysts show a clear bias outside analytics, and while Trubisky is by no means a great QB... he has shown time and time again you can win with him if you use him properly.

• Sam Monson/PFF  -  Seriously, how the hell are Bears fans jumping back on this wagon again? Do you not remember ANY part of the last three years?
  • Dusty/CHTV  -  I don’t know man. He brings up some good points and the Bears should absolutely extend Trubisky