NFL News & Notes

Leader

Let's see.......JAX or LAX? JAX or LAX? Tough choice.........

Albert Breer  - The Rams are working towards hiring Raheem Morris as defensive coordinator. Morris cancelled a trip to Florida to interview for the Jags DC job that was slated for today. (Morris & Sean McVay worked together in Tampa and Washington. NFLN linked Morris to Rams 1st.)

8 hours ago, Green19 said:

Also can we talk about Seattle looking at Adam Gase for OC?

I want this to happen for Jamal Adams. Also because Seattle always doing bad is fun.

But yeah Pete, make this hire. The NFL needs this!

Didn't Adams openly question Adam Gase? What a meltdown that would be if they were reunited...

28 minutes ago, Joe said:

Didn't Adams openly question Adam Gase? What a meltdown that would be if they were reunited...

Worse... he and a few other players said that they openly struggled with depression in New York with him as head coach.

Thats why I kinda want this... He would be pissed. And Wilson will want a trade.

Edited by Green19

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Worse... he and a few other players said that they openly struggled with depression in New York with him as head coach.

Thats why I kinda want this... He would be pissed. And Wilson will want a trade.

and with Schneider drafting rather poorly the last few years, this is a catastrof*** waiting to happen...