Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

And they should be higher, but when you have the history they do, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise.  

If they can handle Purdue and Illinois the way they handled Michigan State, it could be a matchup of Top 10 teams when they play Penn State on October 22nd. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

I didn't realize college football games were scheduled a decade in advance!

I think sometimes non-con games are for planning purposes, although some will be scheduled later...the Gophers series starting next year with UNC was set 5 yrs before, but the games with Cal were set about 8 yrs ahead.  

On 10/16/2022 at 8:04 AM, wcblack34 said:

At least he can't come back for another season...can he?

No...but he probably will be a fantastic coach, if that's what he chooses to do after he's done playing.  

It's unfortunate that they weren't able to cash in on this weak division this year.  I'll still take this over the nonsense that we've seen over the previous 30 years.  They at least have a chance to be relevant, which I never have felt...even under Mason.  It may take moving on from Morgan (like Semper said) to realize it though.