Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Football, Hockey, so is the next one a Loon or a Twin?

Abu Danladi had to leave the game early with a pulled hammy, and Christian Ramirez rolled his ankle terribly even though he still finished the game. Don't you put more bad luck on us..... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

ex timber puppy

I read the article.  On one hand, I feel bad for him...on the other hand, I don't, because he's always seemed to have gone the Matt Kalil route in continuously making excuses for his underachievements.  It must be a spoiled suburban LA kid thing.  

Edited by disaacs

Another wrestling story here.

Mitch was the first Minnesota wrestler that I got to give a tour to of the campus. Became extremely close to his family. First MN HS State Tournament I went to was because of this kid. Saw him get to raise his hand and after winning dash up into his fathers arms after winning the state championship. A short time after his father lost his battle with Cancer. This past weekend Mitch got an automatic qualifier into the National Tournament. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

So are the Wolves going to collapse and miss the playoffs? Is a sweep as the 7th or 8th seed any better?

For me, no.  I think the fact that they are fighting to even make the playoffs is extremely disappointing.  With or without Jimmy Butler, if they are good enough, there should be no question about making the playoffs.  

• Like 1