Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Dude, keep it going and come check out the Loons!

although we are at an all-time high! playoff position! non-negative goal differential!

I finally bothered myself to use google to (re)learn what sport the Loons play. That isn't really my cup of tea but perhaps I'll find myself at a game one day if the wife wants to go. She used to be mucho into soccer before moving to this country and has many times mentioned lack of a way to watch that sport when feeling homesick.

...silly mail order brides.

Probably addressed earlier in the thread, I like the Twins signing Lance Lynn. He's a low #1 starter, which I'd qualify Santana as, as well, so that gives us a good looking top of the rotation with, when he comes back, Santana, Lynn, Ordizzi, and Berrios. I still wish it was Mejia who was going to be the #5 starter over Hughes or Gibson, but I'm sure Mejia will be up sometime during the season. I like how Lynn has gotten a deal prior to Arrieta, probably because Arrieta is still holding out for a longer term deal.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Probably addressed earlier in the thread, I like the Twins signing Lance Lynn. He's a low #1 starter, which I'd qualify Santana as, as well, so that gives us a good looking top of the rotation with, when he comes back, Santana, Lynn, Ordizzi, and Berrios. I still wish it was Mejia who was going to be the #5 starter over Hughes or Gibson, but I'm sure Mejia will be up sometime during the season. I like how Lynn has gotten a deal prior to Arrieta, probably because Arrieta is still holding out for a longer term deal.

Think Arrietta signed with Philly

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Action packed Loons game today! They’re undefeated with me there, guess I need to go to more! 

It was just fantastic. Can't beat that weather either... I'm pretty sure I got some sunburn

Also it was so awesome to see Ibson get a goal! I've been watching him for years and he almost never takes a shot or gets near the goal. 

• Like 1