Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

3 hours ago, 808 said:

Lmao. Where do you stay? I’m out in Walnut bro, we’re planning a SB party out here. Got a 1-year old boy to take care of in the process. my days of going out are limited to special occasions I plan months in advance, that I need a permission slip for. I was lucky to get out to Britannia’s and the game in December in consecutive days. 

Damn I see and I'm out in the Inland Empire.

51 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Vikings fans are possibly the softest fans in all of sports.

They truly had no idea what they were getting into by coming to Philly lol

It was laughable seeing all those fat middle aged dudes, soccer moms, and kids doing the SKOL chant everywhere 

11 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

They truly had no idea what they were getting into by coming to Philly lol

It was laughable seeing all those fat middle aged dudes, soccer moms, and kids doing the SKOL chant everywhere 

The thought progression in the build up to that game was so silly. 

Local Minnesota TV feature on Philadelphia: Seriously, you don't want to go there because gangs. If you are wearing Vikings colors watch out. Colors = gangs. And gangs = Philadelphia.

Vikings fans in Philly for the game: Let's rally with around 40 fans on the Art Museum steps. And do the Skol chant and draw a bunch of attention to ourselves. That's Minnesota mid-western respect and being super kind. 

Vikings fans put Vikings gear on the Rocky statue: We are from Minnesota. Let us people from Minnesota show you what respect is about.

Vikings sans shocked when a few Eagles fans aren't so nice at the pregame tailgate: How can you people be so disrespectful? This gang stuff is right. This never happens in Minnesota. 

Vikings fans after the Vikings lose 38-7:  If an Eagles player calls to make a reservation for dinner for Super Bowl week, tell them we can't welcome them to our restaurant. And a few of our fans will become Uber drivers so that on game day, instead of driving Eagles fans to the stadium, we'll drive them to the middle of nowhere. That'll show them some Minnesota midwestern respect.

17 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

The thought progression in the build up to that game was so silly. 

Local Minnesota TV feature on Philadelphia: Seriously, you don't want to go there because gangs. If you are wearing Vikings colors watch out. Colors = gangs. And gangs = Philadelphia.

Vikings fans in Philly for the game: Let's rally with around 40 fans on the Art Museum steps. And do the Skol chant and draw a bunch of attention to ourselves. That's Minnesota mid-western respect and being super kind. 

Vikings fans put Vikings gear on the Rocky statue: We are from Minnesota. Let us people from Minnesota show you what respect is about.

Vikings sans shocked when a few Eagles fans aren't so nice at the pregame tailgate: How can you people be so disrespectful? This gang stuff is right. This never happens in Minnesota. 

Vikings fans after the Vikings lose 38-7:  If an Eagles player calls to make a reservation for dinner for Super Bowl week, tell them we can't welcome them to our restaurant. And a few of our fans will become Uber drivers so that on game day, instead of driving Eagles fans to the stadium, we'll drive them to the middle of nowhere. That'll show them some Minnesota midwestern respect.

The tailgate vid posted earlier explains it perfectly for me. We don't have these issues with our own NFCE rivals, clearly it isn't entirely on us when clowns come to our house and cause a ruckus.

Oh man, I was just listening to some Boston sports talk radio.  The hosts think Doug is a buffoon who draws up plays in crayon with drool coming out of mouth.  I hope they get blown out.  It would be hilarious.  Fitting way to end it and shake them down to their collective cores.

I think they would be almost as salty as Viking fans if that happened.

14 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Oh man, I was just listening to some Boston sports talk radio.  The hosts think Doug is a buffoon who draws up plays in crayon with drool coming out of mouth.  I hope they get blown out.  It would be hilarious.  Fitting way to end it and shake them down to their collective cores.

Its pretty embarrassing reading a bunch of sites and seeing how the Patriots are automatic winners because they have Bellicheck and Brady. Obviously that’s a significant advantage, but it’s amazing to see the lack of respect the Eagles are still getting even after trouncing the Vikings

I can’t even tune into the coverage of the game anymore. 90% of the time they’ll go on about Brady, etc. 

20 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

Doubt it. Vikings fans have at least never experienced winning the big one and the game was in their city. They felt like it was destiny.

Patriots fans don't want it that bad.

And, they will just say that they lost it more than we won it if the game is somewhat close.

I can already see it.

Archived