Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

Also, the Eagles are a TRUE TEAM.  Granted, their defense got pushed around today, but everyone on offense is excellent and that team is stacked with talent.  That offensive line is AMAZING.  Their receiving corps is great.  Their three running backs are fantastic.  I love it.

Jason Peters is an all-pro caliber player and he's coming back.  Carson Wentz is a got damn beast and he's coming back.  

1 minute ago, showtime said:

So what happens to Nick Foles?  Anyone remember his year with the Rams?  I think we have to cross that off his resume just because Jeff Fisher was his coach and Fisher is complete garbage.  Does Foles get a shot to be a starter?  He played pretty flawlessly in the three biggest game of his life.

Maybe gets a nice contract from the Bills or Cardinals. I still think those teams take a quarterback on day 3 or something though in the draft as a potential successor if they do get Foles. 

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

One play does not make you an MVP. And it wasn't a game winning play either. They still could've lost it at that point. Graham really didn't do much outside of that play.

I'm just tired of QBs winning the SB MVP. Foles has a top 10 line, top 10 weapons, etc. He had help. Brady probably scores and wins the game if not for Graham's strip. So  Graham's play was the most valuable imho. But I understand Foles getting the award; it's just cliche.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Maybe gets a nice contract from the Bills or Cardinals. I still think those teams take a quarterback on day 3 or something though in the draft as a potential successor if they do get Foles. 

That makes a lot of sense.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Foles basically had a Flacco 2012 type of postseason run. Wasn't great vs ATL, but was phenomenal the last two games. The Eagles were the best team all season and deserved to win. Going to be a force for years to come. 

Did you see Foles when he got into the NFL ball out?

Archived