Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

What a great game. Kudos to Foles and Pederson for an incredible offensive game. Both offenses were incredible tonight... the eagles made the biggest defensive play and that was enough. I’ve never felt better after losing a superbowl... can’t hate these eagles

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I agree.

A marginally talented QB like him wouldnt have made it in this league without Belichick.   

Kind of late in his career...but would like to see him a season with out him...

If bill hates TB12 so much....then he should retire

2 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Nobody knows.  Also crying during the National Anthem.  Very bizarre.  If it's FB related, he won't be back.

It's insane to me that he was benched all game.  He had to have done something pretty bad for that to happen, imo.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And would the sack have mattered had Foles not drove the team down the field for a TD the possession prior? An offensive player deserved to be the MVP of a game where there was almost no defense played.

Let’s be real.  The patriots defense played like dog **** all day.  Foles threw a bunch of floaters.

Graham won that game.  Without that one play thera is a 0% chance the Eagles win.

Just now, celestial said:

I'm just tired of QBs winning the SB MVP. Foles has a top 10 line, top 10 weapons, etc. He had help. Brady probably scores and wins the game if not for Graham's play. So his play was the most valuable imho.

Being tired of it doesn't make it wrong, though. Graham made one play that changed the game. Foles made several of them. Defensive players get SB MVP when their defense actually plays a good game. We're only a few years from Von Miller and Malcolm Smith getting the award. But you don't give it to a guy who made one play in a game where his side of the ball was a dumpster fire for msot of it.

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Coaches decision. Just speculating here but I'm assuming Butler was probably late to some meeting and BB decided to make an example out of him.

Benched the entire Super Bowl because he was late?  That seems absurd.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Foles basically had a Flacco 2012 type of postseason run. Wasn't great vs ATL, but was phenomenal the last two games. The Eagles were the best team all season and deserved to win. Going to be a force for years to come. 

I mean we say this every year, nothing really is guaranteed except for the Pats. And if you look at their roster, there aren’t really many home grown talent. They have their QB it looks like. They have their defensive studs in Cox, Graham. This roster is built off a lot of FA acquisitions and trades. 

Just now, mission27 said:

Let’s be real.  The patriots defense played like dog **** all day.  Foles threw a bunch of floaters.

Graham won that game.  Without that one play thera is a 0% chance the Eagles win.

Without the Graham play? How could you say there is a zero percent chance the Eagles win without that play? You have no idea if Brady throws a pick or turns it over after that play. Graham made THE play of the game, but he wasn't the player of the game. 

Archived