Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, TheChad said:

Do they ever do the pre-half chat with Belichick the way they just did with Peterson? I can't remember off the top of my head.

Does he get out of it by not being in the coaches union or something?

I felt absolutely pissed about that. Doug Pederson wants to get into the locker room and talk with his guys but he's gotta answer stupid questions?

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

The whole point is that it looks like an audible, not a motion. If Wentz motioned out wide, they would have adjusted, sure. But Wentz was still inside the tackles and presumably shouting at his offensive linemen to sell it. If you adjust your responsibilities every time the QB takes a couple of steps, it's going to lead to more blown assignments than stops on once in a lifetime trick plays.

Thank You. Like, it was perfectly executed.

5 minutes ago, TheChad said:

Do they ever do the pre-half chat with Belichick the way they just did with Peterson? I can't remember off the top of my head.

Does he get out of it by not being in the coaches union or something?

Why is BB out of the coaching union anyways?

6 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

When Foles motions like that, he's not a QB anymore. The guy under center is then the QB. It's fun to see NE's defenders unable to adjust in something they haven't seen before. Ernie didn't see that on film.

Going to make a call to the lineman isn't motion.

Just now, mse326 said:

Going to make a call to the lineman isn't motion.

You know, if teams acted as though it was, that would sure as hell explain how Peyton Manning was so good. Teams kept covering him instead of one of his receivers every play.

It’s crazy, but expected, how uneasy I feel with a 22-12 halftime lead. I am much more confident in the Pats D adjusting to our offense than our D adjusting to Brady who will likely come out sharp.

No more Cooks is a huge break for the Eagles, but we saw the Pats overcome losing Gronk against a much better pass D, Brady will still be on fire. 

This is going to be another her heart pounding Pats SB, hopefully the good guys finally get win.

Archived