Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Brady with almost 300 passing in the first half and the Pats still down 10 points. Who would have thought. Hopefully the Eagles luck finds its way to the Pats in the 2nd half.

Not much luck on the Eagles side so far....their offense has just been more effective in the red zone

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It’s crazy, but expected, how uneasy I feel with a 22-12 halftime lead. I am much more confident in the Pats D adjusting to our offense than our D adjusting to Brady who will likely come out sharp.

No more Cooks is a huge break for the Eagles, but we saw the Pats overcome losing Gronk against a much better pass D, Brady will still be on fire. 

This is going to be another her heart pounding Pats SB, hopefully the good guys finally get win.

I'm not sure that will the case this time. Mike Lombardi called it (and picked the Eagles to win) that the Eagles don't run any kind of consistent offense. Its always new plays, new options, new looks. THey take a try everything and hope to hit on HR plays (which they have all season). Not that that guarantees an Eagles victory (no one is that naive after the Patriots history) but Dougie P is showing that he still has a full bag of tricks ready to go.

Archived