Jake Browning, QB
Tae Hayes, CB
Luther Kirk, S
Nate Stanley, QB
Cordrea Tankersley, CB

Edited by RpMc

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Jefferson and Dantzler on the all-rookie team

I don't "really" care, but that's a poor team if you put Jonathan Taylor over a guy who actually finished with more than 1K yds rushing in James Robinson.  I don't care about the "way he finished", for most of the season, Taylor was irrelevant.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I don't "really" care, but that's a poor team if you put Jonathan Taylor over a guy who actually finished with more than 1K yds rushing in James Robinson.  I don't care about the "way he finished", for most of the season, Taylor was irrelevant.  

At one point, Taylor was losing snaps to Hines and Wilkins I believe too.

59 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Taylor finished with more yards, yards per carry, and TD's than Robinson?  Robinson was much better in the early going, but that's because he was the unquestioned leader of the backfield.  Taylor was splitting carries with two other backs - Taylor also was key to leading his team to a playoff run down the stretch.

11 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Taylor finished with more yards, yards per carry, and TD's than Robinson?  Robinson was much better in the early going, but that's because he was the unquestioned leader of the backfield.  Taylor was splitting carries with two other backs - Taylor also was key to leading his team to a playoff run down the stretch.

You're right...I was basing it off my bad memory.  I was a little biased, because Taylor was on my fantasy team for most of the year and did virtually nothing until down the stretch.  He did carry me to a title, but I had to sit him for most of the season because he was irrelevant.  So, I apologize for writing without doing the research first.  😅

7 minutes ago, NoDakViking said:

Anyone else disappointed that Hill got snaps over Udoh in the finale?  I thought he had some real developmental potential but perhaps the coaches think otherwise 

I think we learned through the Samia experiment to trust the coaching staff when they determine whether an offensive linemen is ready or not.

16 minutes ago, NoDakViking said:

Anyone else disappointed that Hill got snaps over Udoh in the finale?  I thought he had some real developmental potential but perhaps the coaches think otherwise 

Perhaps it was an audition for Hill to move on from Reiff?

I like Hill, I think he is a top-tier backup but he's got to be interested in cashing in once.