Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

12 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

Did you ever think that Jared Allen would be the voice reason and reality??  I have to see...I don't watch the draft either.  I read about it the next day in the paper or on this forum.

I used to be a religious watcher, but especially with all the changes they've made to it, along with other obligations, I can't watch it as much as I used to.  I hate the fact that they split it into 3 days.  I liked the 2 days, because I could only waste a couple of weekend days and then it'd be over.  Now, I'd have to waste weeknights.  I can't do that.  

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

I used to be a religious watcher, but especially with all the changes they've made to it, along with other obligations, I can't watch it as much as I used to.  I hate the fact that they split it into 3 days.  I liked the 2 days, because I could only waste a couple of weekend days and then it'd be over.  Now, I'd have to waste weeknights.  I can't do that.  

Agreed. It’s harder to watch in the current format. By the time day 3 comes, I’m over it. Usually I’ll tune in Thursday for round one but day 2 can be hit or miss. 

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I like the 1st round being a stand alone night, and it usually leads some fun trades to start Day 2. 

But I still think the format should be 1st round on Friday night, and rounds 2-7 should be an all day marathon on Saturday. 

Honestly wouldn’t mind this idea but I’d consider stretching out Friday to include round one and round two and do round three to seven on Saturday. The Three day setup gets to be too much.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Honestly wouldn’t mind this idea but I’d consider stretching out Friday to include round one and round two and do round three to seven on Saturday. The Three day setup gets to be too much.

I would much prefer that, although it still, for me, would be much better to do it Saturday and Sunday like it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Agreed.  As bad as QB as he was, he always seemed like a genuinely good person.  RIP, my friend. 

He had a nice career as a backup. Won a ring even. He didn’t pan out as a starter but likely had no shot anyway given he was stuck with Childress during his development years.