This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

49 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Everything now depends on his TRO motion. If denied, he will be out 6 games starting Week 2. If granted, he could conceivably play the entire season or at least as long as his attorneys can drag out the matter. Presumably what would happen is that if the TRO is granted, a hearing would be set to determine if an injunction should be granted in his favor which would delay his suspension indefinitely (remember the Williams' case from Minny). 

Hopefully the TRO is denied and then he's definitely serving his suspension come Week 5 when we come to town. 

Hopefully the Brady ruling will end the appeals immediately. 

The opinions in that case were EXTREMELY clear about a judge's legal basis to overrule a binding Collective Bargaining Agreement.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I know I was in the minority for being adamant that HHCD was a far superior prospect.

We needed a free safety, Pyror was a strong right? I dont think any Packer fans thought HaHa was better than Calvin, but if I remember right HaHa was supposed to be a top ten pick, and  a lot of is thought he was going to be gone but the time we picked.

3 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

We needed a free safety, Pyror was a strong right? I dont think any Packer fans thought HaHa was better than Calvin, but if I remember right HaHa was supposed to be a top ten pick, and  a lot of is thought he was going to be gone but the time we picked.

I'm sure I could go dig up the discussion if I looked hard enough.  The problem was HHCD had a "down" year his junior year at Alabama when he was asked to play closer to the LOS, and lost a LOT of his luster.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm sure I could go dig up the discussion if I looked hard enough.  The problem was HHCD had a "down" year his junior year at Alabama when he was asked to play closer to the LOS, and lost a LOT of his luster.

yeah I guess I dont remember for sure what happened, thought everyone was happy with the pick other than the Ted haters.

49 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

yeah I guess I dont remember for sure what happened, thought everyone was happy with the pick other than the Ted haters.

Everyone was happy enough because S, and the people who wanted Pryor > HHCD were mollified by the fact that he was off the board.