This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm not saying that looks fake, but that looks really fake. 

It looks like it was taken directly from the civil suit his ex filed. And the person who tweeted it is the Star Tribune reporter who broke the story, so presumably it has been fact-checked to some degree.

Just now, Lodestar said:

It looks like it was taken directly from the civil suit his ex filed. And the person who tweeted it is the Star Tribune reporter who broke the story, so presumably it has been fact-checked to some degree.

Was it taken directly from the civil suit, or was it handed over with the claim that it was part of the evidence in the civil suit? Key distinction. 

Maybe it's real, that's just raising some red flags. Dalvin Cook doesn't strike me as a man who texts without typos or invites people to go to the police, and that is an EXTREMELY convenient text message to have when engaging in civil litigation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Was it taken directly from the civil suit, or was it handed over with the claim that it was part of the evidence in the civil suit? Key distinction. 

Maybe it's real, that's just raising some red flags. Dalvin Cook doesn't strike me as a man who texts without typos or invites people to go to the police, and that is an EXTREMELY convenient text message to have when engaging in civil litigation. 

Yeah, if anything, I’d expect him to leave the police part out of it.  Bribe and plead the crap out of her, but going to the authorities seems like the last option a dude like him would want to share. Unless he’s actually racked with guilt and an emotional wreck.  I just don’t know man.

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

First thing i thought when i saw it was it looked fake but sheeeeeeeeeesh. 

Im gonna step back and see where **** shakes out on this one.