This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Didn't this happen once before with a Cowboy's quarterback where his rookie or first year as a starter was super good, but then he started turning to crap and was basically not even a starter in 2-3 years?  I want to say it happened somewhere in the 70's/80's.  I'm probably wrong because I'm definitely not anything close to an NFL history buff, but I feel like I remember watching something about it.  Prescott just had 1 less touchdown and literally doubled his turnovers from last year.  Hopefully he sucks from now on. 

1 hour ago, cannondale said:

Pro Bowl safeties tend to lead their teams to the playoffs

**Runs away till pre-draft**

I don't get what you're trying to say here.  I feel like you're making fun of someone for something, but I really don't get how.  The Ravens and Bills both had pro bowl safeties, so I don't get how it applies to the statement you quoted. 

4 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Did retard Pat's really turn the TT thread in News into a Brady circle jerk thread?

My god

I totally did the Homer Simpson dad walking into the restaurant, putting his hat on the rack, turning around, taking his hat and leaving thing the second I went into that thread.  I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Brady so much because the Patriots have literally started a Cult of Brady.  I think they have orgies in Avocado ice cream together. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I totally did the Homer Simpson dad walking into the restaurant, putting his hat on the rack, turning around, taking his hat and leaving thing the second I went into that thread.  I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Brady so much because the Patriots have literally started a Cult of Brady.  I think they have orgies in Avocado ice cream together. 

It was a burlesque house, not a restaurant. Gosh. 

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The team I want to win it all is now officially the Jaguars.  So many people have called Bortles crap or trash or said that he will choke that I'd love it if he didn't.  

I just want it to prove the NFL is random

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I just want it to prove the NFL is random

That's another big reason.  I want to believe.  Right now I am at 100% certain they will never win because they have zero playoff experience.  If the Jaguars were to win the Super Bowl, it would be the best thing to happen to the NFL since... Probably the Patriots winning their first one. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

1 of the teams with a rookie HC.....Jax, Buf or LAR.  

That would stoke the fires of the fire MM crowd.....see what a new HC can do!!!!

It'll be said if that happens too. Just like Elway was the GOAT GM for 15 minutes.

On 1/2/2018 at 6:21 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

Sometimes I record Patriots games, win or lose, just to see pretty boy get pasted on a sack.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

1 of the teams with a rookie HC.....Jax, Buf or LAR.  

That would stoke the fires of the fire MM crowd.....see what a new HC can do!!!!

For me, Just not MN or NE. Unfortunately, I could see MN/NE SB because the NFC playoff teams kind of suck. Then again, it is the Vikings.

Edited by ArthurPensky