This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

4 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:
4 hours ago, Purple-Pride07 said:

Haa. I'm a FF member, class of 2006, who barely posts in my own forum. I've always enjoyed venturing into here for intelligent dialogue. We can save the barbarism for out in the real world. 

(...or Bears fans)

If you're looking for intelligent dialogue try to stay out of the Packers forum

Or at least put @JBURGE25 on your ignore list

• Like 2

I think the Colts are a perfect team for McDaniels.  He failed in Denver and St. Louis because he didn't have a QB capable of being the QB he needs.  He'll have Luck in Indianapolis, and I think it won't be long before the Colts have a good defense assuming they draft Chubb.  Hooker and Chubb is more talent than most teams have out of 11 starters. 

55 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think the Colts are a perfect team for McDaniels.  He failed in Denver and St. Louis because he didn't have a QB capable of being the QB he needs.  He'll have Luck in Indianapolis, and I think it won't be long before the Colts have a good defense assuming they draft Chubb.  Hooker and Chubb is more talent than most teams have out of 11 starters. 

I agree. I don't think I would give him personnel decisions, but as a coach, I think he'll do great. 

55 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I agree. I don't think I would give him personnel decisions, but as a coach, I think he'll do great. 

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Sounds like his choice was Indianapolis or Tennessee.  I don't mind him taking the Colts gig, especially now that they have a new GM but I'd be tempted to see what he could do with Mariota.

51 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Sounds like his choice was Indianapolis or Tennessee.  I don't mind him taking the Colts gig, especially now that they have a new GM but I'd be tempted to see what he could do with Mariota.

Tennessee is a very attractive HC spot.  Tough for McDaniels that job opened up so late vs the others.  

27 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Is Jalen Ramsey as good as Jalen Ramsey thinks Jalen Ramsey is?  I honestly don't even watch Jaguars games and I'm legitimately curious. 

There have been discussions around this website on what player in the NFL provides the most value right now.. everyone is saying Wentz due to his position.. It very well may be Ramsey. He is lockdown and on this season alone is a top 5 CB.

On 1/16/2018 at 6:52 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

Is Luck a sure thing though? Last I read was that his career may be in jeopardy. Besides the injury in itself.. is Luck even that good?

2 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Is Luck a sure thing though? Last I read was that his career may be in jeopardy. Besides the injury in itself.. is Luck even that good?

Honestly, I don’t even think Luck and the Colts know if he’ll be back, much less back at 100%. 

Plot twist:  The Colts take one of the top two quarterbacks or reach on a top five QB, which throws everything off in the draft, which makes Chubb inexplicably fall to 14.  Packers draft Chubb.  He goes on to have a legendary career.  The Packers win 4 Super Bowls in a row and another Tom Brady cheating scandal breaks out, which proves he's a cheater, at which point he's forced to retire at 45 and everybody finally realizes he was a cheater who played for a really good cheater.  Aaron Rodgers gets traded at 39 years old since he looks great at 39 and it's 2023 and quarterbacks play until at least 44 now.  The Jaguars send us a first round pick, which the Packers use to select a Hall of Fame cornerback.  Packers win a two more Super Bowls with Scoot McNeary at QB.  Scoot is an awful QB.  He's so bad that he is irrefutable proof that defense wins Championships.  Packers spend their first round pick on defense for the next 33 years and win 17 Super Bowls in those 33 years. 

On 1/19/2018 at 4:27 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

Plot twist:  The Colts take one of the top two quarterbacks or reach on a top five QB, which throws everything off in the draft, which makes Chubb inexplicably fall to 14.  Packers draft Chubb.  He goes on to have a legendary career.  The Packers win 4 Super Bowls in a row and another Tom Brady cheating scandal breaks out, which proves he's a cheater, at which point he's forced to retire at 45 and everybody finally realizes he was a cheater who played for a really good cheater.  Aaron Rodgers gets traded at 39 years old since he looks great at 39 and it's 2023 and quarterbacks play until at least 44 now.  The Jaguars send us a first round pick, which the Packers use to select a Hall of Fame cornerback.  Packers win a two more Super Bowls with Scoot McNeary at QB.  Scoot is an awful QB.  He's so bad that he is irrefutable proof that defense wins Championships.  Packers spend their first round pick on defense for the next 33 years and win 17 Super Bowls in those 33 years. 

How many of those Super Bowls are coached by MM?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So do we want Minnesota to sign Bridgewater, Keenum or Bradford long term?

Not a single one scares me but I'm hoping for Teddy. He never played well against us.

I really do not care.If it were not for the Barr hit, the Vikings would not have been nearly as legitimate as they were this year. Pretty sure that, regardless of their decent defense, they return to the also rans they always should be next year. They predictably missed their best chance this year.

I am hoping it is Bridgewater. If anything it makes for a nice story how he has worked to come back. However it is too bad it has to be for that "team."