2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Man, that ET thing is gonna bug me all year.  Now that he's done for the year... are there any realistic trade targets?

The JPP deal for Tampa was one of the best offseason moves, and the Robert Quinn deal looks fine so far too.  While it's true that pass rushers don't just hit the open market, there were certainly some available this offseason.

37 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Man, that ET thing is gonna bug me all year.  Now that he's done for the year... are there any realistic trade targets?

The JPP deal for Tampa was one of the best offseason moves, and the Robert Quinn deal looks fine so far too.  While it's true that pass rushers don't just hit the open market, there were certainly some available this offseason.

We'll be ok with Fackrell - he's all-world now.

15 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

We were never this active working guys out under Ted right? Or they were just more tight lipped with it? 

Really?... All GMs for every NFL team work out players every week of the season.

18 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

You are chasing unhappiness 

12 hours ago, Norm said:

Lol I'm pretty sure he's aware of that brett

I had them mixed up in my head a bit. 

Well, moreso when he asked "does he have any left in the tank" I assumed he had a lot in the tank at some point, which Justin Houston did/does, but I'm not sure Lamarr ever really did.  Would love to sign Justin Houston at the end of his career.  Lamarr Houston not so much.

Archived