2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

6 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

He ruined his cred and endless sources by being mad big mean Ted didn't give him access. It was obvious early and nobody cared but then it grew to be so obvious I didn't care to click his stuff at all. He was a gigantic child over it.

If it makes you fell better, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have credentials anymore. I don't remember if it was the Packers or the NFL that said no to him. Makes sense though--can't credential everyone that makes their own website.

9 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I'm convinced he does it to get replies. I mean how many times in a row can one person get told no one cares about their MLS stuff and still continue to talk about it?

For sure. I just get a real disingenuous feel from him. Like he's pushing forward a fake persona. Never really cared for the guy. 

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

I like Nagler. He's an opinion. Insight. I dont judge him. He doesnt need to be "correct" for me. I listen to him while I'm busy doing other things. Its like listening to the news. It doesnt have to be right for me either.

I cannot do Nagler... dude looks like a slob lol. I’d rather just read his transcripts.

And I think there’s much better people who can offer more insight,

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

I cannot do Nagler... dude looks like a slob lol. I’d rather just read his transcripts.

And I tune in to many of them as well. Put em together, you've got something resembling a composite.

My Twitter feed isnt to chatter with other people. Its to connect with data & information sources. Like an old style ticker tape.

5 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Nagler is fine, I think he's a pretty fair dude that looks things from all sides. I value the film guys more, but he's not the worst out there.

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Always liked him. Stepped on his tipped over something once and he never let it go. Then again I think most guys here I like the most have hated me at some point. Pretty typical for me and message boards lol. Now I just **** post and try to learn from smart guys. Ain't nobody got time to watch football non stop by my my age it feels like. But yeah. RIP. I don't think he was ever banned so we can talk about him lol

I don't hate anyone on here... well not Packers fans anyway.  I will agree, and disagree with any and all.  We're all fans and want our team to win.  Just because you think strategy A is the best but I think strategy B is the way to go, doesn't mean we are enemies.  I think people take it too personally.  Now, I do get annoyed when the same guys keep talking about the same thing like a broken record, and the overly positive or negative fans, but hate? No way, there are more important things to worry about, like did I leave the light on in the laundry room.

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I don't hate anyone on here... well not Packers fans anyway.  I will agree, and disagree with any and all.  We're all fans and want our team to win.  Just because you think strategy A is the best but I think strategy B is the way to go, doesn't mean we are enemies.  I think people take it too personally.  Now, I do get annoyed when the same guys keep talking about the same thing like a broken record, and the overly positive or negative fans, but hate? No way, there are more important things to worry about, like did I leave the light on in the laundry room.

You did. Better check it.

28 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Reminds me of my favorite quote from Jefferson:  “Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principal”. We’d all be wise to keep this in mind before losing our s**t.  B|

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

I'm pretty sure Ted really pissed a lot of writers off by being so closed off, and in the meantime anyone in the world could write for Bleacher Report and it just crushed the value of a sports journalist in WI. They are willing to write the wrong thing to get paid more. It's like TMZ caliber reporting nowadays.

So do you’re job and get better connections inside the club instead of complaining about it. Rapsheet, ect did ok at it.

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

I'm convinced Cohen spews the MLS stuff because he thinks it makes him sound more worldly/progressive. 

I think he’s a soccer fan too. Mentions he tore up his knee playing iirc. Nagler is the one who would like “fútbol” for that reason :ph34r:

1 minute ago, ArthurPensky said:

So do you’re job and get better connections inside the club instead of complaining about it. Rapsheet, ect did ok at it.

I don't think anyone got any info out of 1265 while Ted was GM. I mean, we signed Peppers and walked him through the field without anyone having any idea he was there. Agents were the only leakers on his watch, and you can't trust them.

13 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Matthews to be signed? I've seen little rumblings indicating it... not sure how credible outside of James Jones, who then deleted it.

Wouldn't shock me so long as he's healthy. Everyone in 2014  pretty much labeled him a prototype for what the Packers want in a WR. Aaron likes him, his QB in college was Aaron's brother.

Archived