2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 1:46 PM, packfanfb said:

Probably agree there. I'd consider a 3rd if we got Ray plus a lower pick as well. Still, I don't see GB attempting any such moves. I think signing a Barwin, Dumervil or Brooks is much more realistic. As long as they do something to address the position, it'll be better than our current depth at the position.

I may be one of the few, but I think the team has confidence in Gilbert and Biegel already and that is why this is one of the few positions that they have left alone since last season.

So no one is irrationally high on Donnerson, then? I'll just hop on the horse and set off. Ya'll can hitch up the wagon when you get right. ?

I'd imagine with the way Gute has run shop so far we'll be adding someone along the line here. Brooks is still FA right?

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

So no one is irrationally high on Donnerson, then? I'll just hop on the horse and set off. Ya'll can hitch up the wagon when you get right. ?

I'd imagine with the way Gute has run shop so far we'll be adding someone along the line here. Brooks is still FA right?

I'm very high on Donnerson but not irrationally high. Dumervil is still out there...that should be addressed...

3 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I love Donnerson but think he’s gonna need a year or so on the practice squad/bench. 

While I am not against signing Connor Barwin, I'm not overly enthused by him either.  He would add decent veteran depth but he is not the same dominant player he was with Philly.  He is only 1 year younger than Clay Matthews at 31 years old.  I guess if the price is right it would be a good signing but I wouldn't expect much more in production out of him than LA got from him last year.   

Archived