2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

On 6/15/2018 at 11:59 AM, NormSizedMidget said:

"But it's just a fourth. Worth the risk. Almost all 4ths are busts just like he will be if he gets suspended."

Wait nobody even attempted this? Lol

All these zero risk moves that suck are always forgotten. Then again he hasn't been suspended just yet

19 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Then again he hasn't been suspended just yet

best guess is that he got popped and is the midst of the appeal process.

Bryant clearly forgot to mind the 7 P's

Proper pre-pee preparation prevents piss poor performance

Aqib Talib told Andy Benoit of SI.com that he flatly told Broncos executive John Elway he wouldn’t report to the 49ers, killing a deal that had been struck.

“I told him, ‘I ain’t even gonna take no physical in San Fran, so there won’t be no trade,’ ” Talib said.

Talib said he then told Elway there were only three teams he’d accept a deal to under the terms of his current contract (which runs through 2019) — the Patriots, Cowboys, and Rams.

No mention of the Mighty Green Bay Packers...

One EDGE player who might be available:

ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak believes 2016 first-round DE Shaq Lawson is "competing for a rotational role, if not for his 53-man roster spot entirely" this summer. Rodak thinks the team could try and trade Lawson ahead of Week 1, especially once free agent pickup Trent Murphy (knee) is back to 100 percent opposite Jerry Hughes. Buffalo also has Eddie Yarbrough, Terrence Fede, and Owa Odighizuwa as rotational pieces. Lawson, the No. 19 overall pick by ex-coach Rex Ryan, has just six sacks across 21 career appearances.

Bills are more of a 4-3 team with DC Leslie Frazier and HC Sean McDermott

We'd be better off with Shaq than without him, but I don't like the idea of trading for a player who is going to get cut.  Even if it's just a 7th, that's a 7th less in capital to use to move around in the draft. 

35 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Aqib Talib told Andy Benoit of SI.com that he flatly told Broncos executive John Elway he wouldn’t report to the 49ers, killing a deal that had been struck.

“I told him, ‘I ain’t even gonna take no physical in San Fran, so there won’t be no trade,’ ” Talib said.

Talib said he then told Elway there were only three teams he’d accept a deal to under the terms of his current contract (which runs through 2019) — the Patriots, Cowboys, and Rams.

No mention of the Mighty Green Bay Packers...

Dallas, Los Angeles, and Boston

7 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

One EDGE player who might be available:

ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak believes 2016 first-round DE Shaq Lawson is "competing for a rotational role, if not for his 53-man roster spot entirely" this summer. Rodak thinks the team could try and trade Lawson ahead of Week 1, especially once free agent pickup Trent Murphy (knee) is back to 100 percent opposite Jerry Hughes. Buffalo also has Eddie Yarbrough, Terrence Fede, and Owa Odighizuwa as rotational pieces. Lawson, the No. 19 overall pick by ex-coach Rex Ryan, has just six sacks across 21 career appearances.

Bills are more of a 4-3 team with DC Leslie Frazier and HC Sean McDermott

Didn't he have a red shirt year in 2016 when he was drafted? Think I remember him having a hurt knee that pushed him down in the draft. Think he's worth a late round pick.

Another member of the 2010 Championship team who is nearing the end, just like Kuhn

"Adam Teicher expects the Chiefs to move on from OLB Frank Zombo.

With Tanoh Kpassagnon and second-rounder Breeland Speaks the Chiefs' top EDGE backups, Zombo isn't needed behind Justin Houston and Dee Ford. It should be an easy decision for the Chiefs to cut Zombo. Kansas City can save $1.2 million from Zombo's release. "

• 3 weeks later...

Archived