2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

Its unclear to me whats laughable about this - deserved probably - but not exactly funny. The trajectory of this guys life has taken a serious nose dive.

He was laughing at the notion of signing him at this point

As in, lmao you don't sign a guy who's going to jail

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Its unclear to me whats laughable about this - deserved probably - but not exactly funny. The trajectory of this guys life has taken a serious nose dive.

What Norm said.. I have little doubt Kendricks was taken advantage of in some way in this - old college friend goes after young football player who just got a ton of money to help fuel his agenda. But I was laughing at the comments of signing him when he is going to plead guilty and be in jail sometime during this season

12 hours ago, Lunch Pail said:

Do it. We're in win now. Not like he was dog fighting 

Martha Stewart spent time behind bars for lying about Insider Trading.   This guy made over a million in profits off his insider trading.  He could spend time behind bars this year.  I wouldn't waste a second on this guy unless we know what his future holds as far as sentencing.

40 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

What Norm said.. I have little doubt Kendricks was taken advantage of in some way in this - old college friend goes after young football player who just got a ton of money to help fuel his agenda. But I was laughing at the comments of signing him when he is going to plead guilty and be in jail sometime during this season

I mean...I was laughing because he's probably going to jail....

Guess I'm just a bad human.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

No your not. Everyone acts like these players are dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing. Boohoo you made a boat load of money at another persons expense and your probably going to go to jail because of it. You got to remember that when someone is insider trading that means they are screwing someone who doesn't have that information. Its akin to theft. 

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

No your not. Everyone acts like these players are dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing. Boohoo you made a boat load of money at another persons expense and your probably going to go to jail because of it. You got to remember that when someone is insider trading that means they are screwing someone who doesn't have that information. Its akin to theft. 

Yeah, he pretty much said he knew it was wrong. I find it hard to feel bad for someone that admits that. 

So lulz it is!

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I laughed over that too lol. I'm absolutely a bad human. Then again I'm dying for some insider tips. Worst care I go to club med jail

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

I laughed over that too lol. I'm absolutely a bad human. Then again I'm dying for some insider tips. Worst care I go to club med jail

In all seriousness, I actually think when the dust settles, Kendrick serves little to no jail time. For one, he would not have put out that apology statement if he did not pretty much already have a deal in place. It was obviously approved by his attorney, who under no circumstances would have allowed him to admit to illegal conduct in a written statement regardless of what the evidence was against him. This tells me there is already a deal in place, which I would imagine will be more about restitution versus incarceration. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

In all seriousness, I actually think when the dust settles, Kendrick serves little to no jail time. For one, he would not have put out that apology statement if he did not pretty much already have a deal in place. It was obviously approved by his attorney, who under no circumstances would have allowed him to admit to illegal conduct in a written statement regardless of what the evidence was against him. This tells me there is already a deal in place, which I would imagine will be more about restitution versus incarceration. 

Agreed. He'll do some time I'm sure then return. IDK why not.

Kendricks will be confined to his castle (that'll teach him) except for practices and games. That will allow him to pay huge fines that will go in someones pocket. It's the American way. You and I would already be in jail and the sentence would have already been determined on our behalf

Archived