BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I do not need to look over Portland roster anymore to know who they're playing. I think we've played each other too much these last months

I can name your entire starting offense by memory more or less. Agreed on the last point, you've won too many matchups and that ends this week.

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I got Griffen fully back and McGuire back too this week. McGuire 40 yds on 3 touches so far in what I have heard is a very bad field. It wont matter though as Carr is all people care about.

I don't think Elijah McGuire gaining 40 yards should swing the balance all that much in reality.

34 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Can someone tell me what's going on with Miami RBs. Some week they split 50/50, this week Gore gets 20 carries and Drake 3. I hate this

On the other hand, looks like Darius Slay is Adam Thielen kryptonite

Typical coach not trusting a younger more talented player because the older player is more trustworthy, own drake in fantasy and it is the worst. 

38 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Can someone tell me what's going on with Miami RBs. Some week they split 50/50, this week Gore gets 20 carries and Drake 3. I hate this

Honestly ridiculous. Osweiler ran the ball as many times Drake today. Gase is a horrific head coach.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I see no problem with it.

29 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Ya so Michael Thomas is top 5 at least.

Top 4

21 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Typical coach not trusting a younger more talented player because the older player is more trustworthy, own drake in fantasy and it is the worst. 

Not arguing with anybody

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Lol. Kenyan Drake is more talented than the guy who's one of the all time leading rushers? HOT take. 

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm sure Kenyan Drake's playing time has nothing to do with his football ability. Nothing at all. 

I can't tell if you're actually advocating Gore over Drake or being sarcastic, because at this point if you think Gore should be playing more you haven't watched a second of that football team this season.