Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

Find it interesting that the Bengals almost got a 2nd and a 3rd for McCarron, yet now there is a little interest around the league for him. I know some people had AJ rated higher than what he is, just thought someone would bring him in. What team is left? The Bills?

17 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Find it interesting that the Bengals almost got a 2nd and a 3rd for McCarron, yet now there is a little interest around the league for him. I know some people had AJ rated higher than what he is, just thought someone would bring him in. What team is left? The Bills?

Because it was only one team with a moron HC who was desperate as hell? 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

There’s a conspiracy theory that Hue is trying to sabotage the Browns and load up the Bengals for when he replaces Marvin Lewis.

Really wish we could re-sign McKinnon and let Murray go.

He's a very talented RB who had to sit behind AD, and when his time came he had to play behind one of the worst offensive lines of all time (2016 Vikings).

Then the offensive line improved but had to share with Murray and Cook. Whoever gets him is going to get a good RB.

Archived