Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

10 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I'm kind of surprised Ryan Jensen hasn't gotten more buzz yet. A good center is hard to find.

Is he really that good? He has only 1 year of starting XP under his belt. Bucs brought him in for a visit today and I bet he inks later.

Eric Reid's market seems non-existent. It's a shame...he's a really good dude and a solid football player and his politics are at least not attention grabbing. Someone is going to get a great deal if they're willing to sign him (just waiting for Seattle to step in there, seems like a natural fit) 

8 minutes ago, indifference said:

Is he really that good? He has only 1 year of starting XP under his belt. Bucs brought him in for a visit today and I bet he inks later.

Competent centers are also hard to find. He's at least that.

He'll get a pretty big deal. Otherwise he'd be back in Baltimore.

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Didn’t Cushing say he was retiring?

Oh, not at all - he's still gonna try to kick around. Can't see him as anything more than depth and/or a body. Even if you ignore the steroids (which you can't) the guy was completely broken with injuries.

I'd think any sort of deal is more than he's worth at this point.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

No, he said RE-Cycling. Easy mix up there though. ;)

Bahhaha! Yeah, Cush is a waste of a signing. There's gonna be mid to late round picks and UDFAs who bring more to the table at this point.

Archived