Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

15 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The Dolphins signing Josh Sittion is the first guard they've had who can be considered average since Richie Incognito. He last played for them in 2013.

Didn't Tunsil play some G his rookie season?

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's messed up that Eric Reid is getting next to no interest.

Yep. I said it earlier in the thread too. He was really good last year. I suspect that at some point, Seattle will step in there, but this is not shocking at all. 

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

LG the whole season while Albert was LT. He was okay not great. It seems to have stunted his development at LT tbh, he was a bit shaky last season. I have higher hopes for him with the new OL coach.

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The offensive tackle transition to G works on Madden. Not with the best tackle prospect in his respective class.

4 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

IMO, the final/definitive ranking of prospects AS PROSPECTS is where they go in the draft. 

Stanley's been a beast doe...

He really looks like the proverbial "dancing bear" more than most IMO.

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

Things seem to be moving with Sheldon Richardson and the Vikes. He'd be a huge add to the defense.

I was about to ask what was up with Sharrif Floyd, but saw he's a free agent now.

Is he any good?  I liked him a bit coming out of college.

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

Things seem to be moving with Sheldon Richardson and the Vikes. He'd be a huge add to the defense.

The biggest Q - what's the speed limit in MIN?   I might want them to consider getting him a chauffeur.  Uber drivers don't seem to be a great call nowadays.

Archived