The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

yeah you might have thought "wow stetson bennett is the most 'uga football player' name i've ever heard"

and you would have been correct

but i present new uga commit ladd mcconkey

9627451.JPG

He seems almost too gritty to be an UGA croot. Real first in, last out, coaches son, grinder, iron man, kind of guy.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

ha! Wonder how fast he flames out at whatever school he chooses? Can't imagine he'd start at any of the places he's rumored to go.

Who knows. Maybe the kid flourishes by getting away from bad influences. Or maybe he ends up transferring three times in four years in college.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohio State is doing the same nonsense. Suspending all unofficial and official visits until April 20 due to the corona. It’s unfortunate with the recruiting momentum and thoughts about a lot of these guys making a spring visit and committing. 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Ohio State is doing the same nonsense. Suspending all unofficial and official visits until April 20 due to the corona. It’s unfortunate with the recruiting momentum and thoughts about a lot of these guys making a spring visit and committing. 

are you insane

38 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

are you insane

It’s basically in-between a cold and flu. People need to realize that at this point, the virus is not going to be contained. It’s well past that point. 

I imagine the NCAA steps in pretty soon. Especially with the NBA reaction. Hopefully by  fall this hysteria has died down so we can enjoy football season. 

Edited by NateDawg

On 3/11/2020 at 11:03 PM, NateDawg said:

It’s basically in-between a cold and flu. People need to realize that at this point, the virus is not going to be contained. It’s well past that point. 

I imagine the NCAA steps in pretty soon. Especially with the NBA reaction. Hopefully by  fall this hysteria has died down so we can enjoy football season. 

It's not in between cold and flu. It is closer to the worst flu's on record given transmittance and death rates. 

I think some of the actions taken by various groups and companies are too far, but let's get our facts straight. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...