The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

10 hours ago, mse326 said:

In 2019 which means a lot can change in both ranking and commitment. And that is 247's own ranking not composite which has him "only" 44.

Jumping the gun on that level of excitement.

He already had offers from everyone when he committed - Bama, OSU, Michigan, etc. Not worried about him flipping. And even if he drops in composite a bunch, it's still a great out of state get for us.

Definitely nips level of excitement tbh

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Logan Brown is a tackle...

All he had to do was go to the 247 recruits and scroll down to #8 to confirm.Since Logan Brown is number 8 in the country.

v4Dgk.gif

Prolly got confused though because our QB commit has been racking up offers from errybody and is due for a huge bump in the ratings.

v4Dgk.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

@Texasmade

Confidence in landing Calvin Anderson still pretty high at this point? Seems like Michigan made a huge move during his visit, but not sure it'll be enough to pull him from home.

Yea. I haven't heard anything that'd lead me to believe he ends up anywhere but Texas. I'm sure he enjoyed his visit, and I'm sure he'll enjoy his remaining visits, but he's just enjoying the recruiting process that he never really got to be a part of coming out of HS. 

On 1/29/2018 at 2:35 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

So USC has a solid shot at closing with Devon Williams, Julius Irivin, Isaac Taylor Stuart (Bama really wants him though), Penei Sewell, Olaijah Griffin, and Solomon Tuliaupupu.

This would be a great finish if we could pull it off.

Obviously we would need some attrition to bring in that many guys since we are pretty full, but if we want all of them I'm guessing that the room has been made.

Irvin committed to Washington. He'll probably end up being a nice safety for them.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Also, from what I hear Bama would be an easy choice for Isaac Taylor-Stuart if not for the distance.

The Tide are recruiting him hard as heck like I said before.

Hopefully the Trojans can make an impact with their visit tonight, because we can't let a guy that big and athletic out of our backyard.

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He already had offers from everyone when he committed - Bama, OSU, Michigan, etc. Not worried about him flipping. And even if he drops in composite a bunch, it's still a great out of state get for us.

Definitely nips level of excitement tbh

Oh no. Already down to 12. Boy is free falling.