The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

38 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

The youngest McCaffrey makes Dylan look huge. He doesn't exactly have a large frame to add tons of weight either, it seems. Interested to see if he can actually be a college QB

Can you run around and be somewhat elusive? If "yes", you can be a college QB. 

UH is transfer U.  Got Terence Williams from Baylor.  LOL at Rhule being pissed BTW, and tomorrow they might get ND CB Nick Watkins.  Its down to UH and SMU.

Transfers playing this season

RB Terence Williams (Baylor)

S Deontay Anderson (Ole Miss)

LB Darrion Owens (Miami)

QB Quinten Dormady (Tennessee) -  basically the backup

DE Isaiah Chambers (TCU)

WR Raelon Singleton (Utah)

If Applewhite cant take this year's team to a new years 6 bowl then he needs to be canned

11 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

The youngest McCaffrey makes Dylan look huge. He doesn't exactly have a large frame to add tons of weight either, it seems. Interested to see if he can actually be a college QB

I read online he’s 6’3, 185.  Is that not accurate? I realize sports measurements are often exaggerated.  That seems like a solid frame to me.  

23 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

UH is transfer U.  Got Terence Williams from Baylor.  LOL at Rhule being pissed BTW, and tomorrow they might get ND CB Nick Watkins.  Its down to UH and SMU.

Transfers playing this season

RB Terence Williams (Baylor)

S Deontay Anderson (Ole Miss)

LB Darrion Owens (Miami)

QB Quinten Dormady (Tennessee) -  basically the backup

DE Isaiah Chambers (TCU)

WR Raelon Singleton (Utah)

If Applewhite cant take this year's team to a new years 6 bowl then he needs to be canned

...and we got him.  this season gonna be lit!

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Only issue is if it will stick or not. 

Why wouldn't it? He has been silently committed since the spring game, but wanted to make it public during his missions trip to Nicaragua. Since his trip got canceled, he went ahead and made his commitment public. 

7 hours ago, Adam21 said:

Why wouldn't it? He has been silently committed since the spring game, but wanted to make it public during his missions trip to Nicaragua. Since his trip got canceled, he went ahead and made his commitment public. 

Yeah, doesn't seem like the kind of kid who is going to be persuaded to stay home by Georgia.

14 hours ago, Adam21 said:

I just think that Kirby Smart is that good of a recruiter that he might be able to flip him. It’s not that I doubt the kid, dude seems like a great guy with high character, I just respect Smart’s ability to recruit kids, specially kids from the home state. 

13 hours ago, buno67 said:

I just think that Kirby Smart is that good of a recruiter that he might be able to flip him. It’s not that I doubt the kid, dude seems like a great guy with high character, I just respect Smart’s ability to recruit kids, specially kids from the home state. 

Not sure UGA was even near his top list of schools. 

Definitely not a kid that fits the mold of a flip candidate in general, but never know I suppose.

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Not sure UGA was even near his top list of schools. 

Definitely not a kid that fits the mold of a flip candidate in general, but never know I suppose.

I don’t think he will flip but I don’t want to write off Kirby.