The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

Clemson did some work last week.  Added:

Andrew Booth (5* CB)

Joe Ngata (4* WR...first CA recruit since the 90s)

LaVonta Bentley (4* LB)

Etinosa Reuben (3* DL out of nowhere, was a supposed big Ohio State lean)

Sergio Allen (4* 2020 LB)

Now if only we knew how to recruit decent Olinemen.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Curious to see how Zach Harrison is effected by the Urban Meyer situation. He just pushed back his commitment date (mid august) a few days before the Zach Smith incident came to light.

Don't think it's related, just don't think he's decided.

That being said, it's probably better news for Penn State and Michigan than it is for Ohio State, and that was before the news came out about Urban.

7 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Don't think it's related, just don't think he's decided.

That being said, it's probably better news for Penn State and Michigan than it is for Ohio State, and that was before the news came out about Urban.

Yeah I don't think the two are related, but both of those things together could mean Harrison decides between a blue team.

4 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I hope you're right. If bowl bans accompany it though, the situation certainly won't be helped.

Ain’t no way in hell a bowl ban should be even considered in this situation. The worse thing that should happen is Meyer is fired, the softest thing should be a multiple game suspension for Meyer and a major fine. 

22 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There will be a few but there are some who will stay because it's their dream school not because of Urban Meyer

They will open back up until a new coach is picked. If it’s Campbell or Herman, those guys will stay IMO. tOSU is more than a coach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

They will open back up until a new coach is picked. If it’s Campbell or Herman, those guys will stay IMO. tOSU is more than a coach.

You think Campbell has that pull? I think Herman would, absolutely. I get that the school is a big part of it but the name of the coach certainly helps also

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

You guys aren't actually trying to talk yourself into a reality where Tom Herman would leave Austin are you? Because that might get you made fun of. 

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You think Campbell has that pull? I think Herman would, absolutely. I get that the school is a big part of it but the name of the coach certainly helps also

I think so. Campbell has been a stud of a coach IMO. What he has done with ISU is pretty great. It’s showing with his current class is ranked like 26th right now on 247.