The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

26 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

I would imagine his rationale for lying is largely the same as it is for the rest of us. It's easier and far more convenient than the truth. Even then though, it's not the fact that he lied that I have an issue with. That's whatever, people lie. It's that the lie that he chose to tell was pretty low brow. 

I mean if the answer is "I need to send money to my family" then yeah, I guess technically that's the rationale, but I'd be more sympathetic.

No sense in arguing hypotheticals though. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 5:22 PM, DalCowboyzRule said:

We just lost our #1 corner for the season to injury so at least he’s depth. It’s weird to transfer this late in the process though...

I think our Frosh Safties are out playing him and same as our frosh corners. So he was probably deep down the depth chart

4 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

I think our Frosh Safties are out playing him and same as our frosh corners. So he was probably deep down the depth chart

Texas fans on their 247 board seem to think it's a decent sized loss. 

Ourlads had him as your backup NB to Josh Thompson, but who knows how accurate that is.

If all he does is play special teams and give us your signals when we play y'all, worth it. Lol.

10 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Texas fans on their 247 board seem to think it's a decent sized loss. 

Ourlads had him as your backup NB to Josh Thompson, but who knows how accurate that is.

If all he does is play special teams and give us your signals when we play y'all, worth it. Lol.

He's undoubtedly useful. He can play both safety spots and nickle, and it'd be nice to have the luxury, but he also go passed up by younger guys so a 'decent sized loss' is a bit of a stretch. 

Although if you're playing him at outside corner, then good luck with that. That he can't do. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 1:07 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It may be possible that his parent's divorce or sudden death means getting paid now became a priority in a way that it wasn't when he signed his NLI.

Alabama does pay better than Washington.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And he's a QB too. 

General Booty not afraid to go deep. General Booty stretching the defense. General Booty out of the shotgun. Endless possibilities. Would offer him a scholly for the memes.

Shout out to the Booty family (he's John David Booty's nephew too)

55 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And he's a QB too. 

General Booty not afraid to go deep. General Booty stretching the defense. General Booty out of the shotgun. Endless possibilities. Would offer him a scholly for the memes.

Would be better if he were a tight end or wide receiver.