The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Damn. Did he already commit to your coaches?

No but I think he will commit shortly after the early signing day so our 19 commit doesn't have second thoughts given how we have already had 4 QBs transfer since the end of last year.

Anyone have good free sites for recruiting news and buzz? Maybe Crystal balls too? 247 is decent but too much behind the paywall. Same with Rivals. I lived on SECCountry and Landof10 but now that they are closed I'm looking for somewhere to go.

Even if they are limited to conference or a single top team anything would be welcome.

10 hours ago, mse326 said:

Anyone have good free sites for recruiting news and buzz? Maybe Crystal balls too? 247 is decent but too much behind the paywall. Same with Rivals. I lived on SECCountry and Landof10 but now that they are closed I'm looking for somewhere to go.

Even if they are limited to conference or a single top team anything would be welcome.

Depending on which school you’re following most, 247 is absolutely worth it. You can see behind the paywall for every single school site with your subscription.

14 minutes ago, BigD88 said:

Depending on which school you’re following most, 247 is absolutely worth it. You can see behind the paywall for every single school site with your subscription.

yeah it depends on the school.  if you a fan of a legit p5 school then its worth it.  i had to cancel my subscription for the Houston site because it didnt have enough content.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

So right now they have 24 commits. And they still have some studs left that very likely will sign in Sanders, Neal, and To'oto'o. They have a good chance at Webb. Very outside shot at Thibodeaux and Dean. They have decent chances at flipping Dent (from FSU) and Battle (from OSU). Not to mention other 4 stars. It'll be interesting to see if they lose any of their lower 4*s that they can't commit to yet or if they are ok getting processed. 

There is a realistic though ultimately small chance they end up beating last years UGA class

3 hours ago, mse326 said:

So right now they have 24 commits. And they still have some studs left that very likely will sign in Sanders, Neal, and To'oto'o. They have a good chance at Webb. Very outside shot at Thibodeaux and Dean. They have decent chances at flipping Dent (from FSU) and Battle (from OSU). Not to mention other 4 stars. It'll be interesting to see if they lose any of their lower 4*s that they can't commit to yet or if they are ok getting processed. 

There is a realistic though ultimately small chance they end up beating last years UGA class

Don't forget Nolan Smith. There's still a very real chance that he flips from UGA to Bama. Plus, Nathan Pickering appears to be likely to flip to Bama or UF.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Don't forget Nolan Smith. There's still a very real chance that he flips from UGA to Bama. Plus, Nathan Pickering appears to be likely to flip to Bama or UF.

Let's go whole hog (elephant?) and say they pull the coup and Sopsher too. lol